ENLISTED FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND COMPTROLLER
Like any powerful enterprise, the Air Force need to work to accomplish its goals with monetary obligation. It’s the process of Financial Management and Comptroller experts to control the accounting records and systems. From determining the provision of budget to processing the dispersal of payments to acting audits, those professionals hold a watchful eye on our economic data to ensure that our price range are being utilized responsibly and efficiently.
- Advise, engage and coordinate with groups on monetary matters
- Determine price range available for procurement movement and for accuracy of amounts claimed
- Process economic transactions
- Review all bills for funds regarding operating price, accounting, payments to carriers and any working capital funds
- Provide customer service and financial analysis for diverse agencies and carriers
- Perform audits and opinions as required
High faculty diploma, GED with 15 university credits, or GED
- Knowledge of economic regulation and accounting and price standards and approaches
- No report of conviction with the aid of a civilian court docket or nonjudicial punishment below the Uniform Code of Military Justice for offenses concerning larceny, theft, wrongful appropriation, burglary or fraud
- Completion of 8.five weeks of Basic Military Training
- Must be among the ages of 17 and 39
TRAINING & EDUCATION
How do we remodel you from a raw recruit to an professional Airman on this area? From hands-on revel in to college credit score closer to a diploma, the route starts here.
BASIC MILITARY TRAINING
fifty seven days
TECH SCHOOL LOCATION
Keesler AFB MS
STATUS UPON COMPLETION
Enlisted Airman with credit earned in the direction of Financial Management
Flights and 30-days excursion with pay each 12 months.