Our Finance and Management MSc is a top-ranked finance grasp’s direction. This postgraduate finance direction is ranked as a UK top 20 and international pinnacle 50 Finance Master’s in International Business Rankings. The route provides you with a solid grounding in finance and control concepts and gives rigorous training in relevant tools and techniques and the way to apply them almost in the worldwide finance place of business.
- Start date27 September 2021 / 26 September 2022
- Duration1 12 months
- DeliveryTaught modules 60%, Dissertation 40%
- Study typeFull-time
- CampusCranfield campus
Who is it for?
- Graduates with a preference to broaden their understanding and abilities in finance and management before seeking their first professional role
- Professionals with paintings experience within the area of finance or control who’re looking for to take their career to the next level
- Individuals who want to learn via faculty who’ve revel in of enterprise and industry and may convey their expertise to the programme
This route is recognized in International Business Rankings, constantly ranking pinnacle 20 within the UK and pinnacle 50 within the international across all of them. These include:
- thirteenth within the UK and 50th within the world: The Financial Times Master’s in Finance Pre-revel in ranking 2021
- 2nd in the UK and sixth inside the world: The Times Higher Education/Wall Street Journal World University Rankings 2019 – Master’s in Finance
- 9th inside the UK and 40th inside the international: QS World University Rankings: Masters in Finance rating 2021
Class profile 2020/21*Gender:
Male 60% – Female forty%
20 – 34 years
Number of nationalities:21Nationality:UK/EU: 26% – International: seventy four%Cohort length:73Average magnificence size:37
*The above information combines the 2020/21 magnificence profiles for the Finance and Management MSc and Investment Management MSc.
Why this path?
- Our Finance and Management MSc is recognised in worldwide enterprise rankings, continually ranking pinnacle 20 within the UK and top 50 inside the international throughout them all.
- The path is different in overlaying the standards, tools and strategies of both finance and control, in addition to how to follow them in real work conditions.
- You will advantage an in-intensity expertise of monetary and control accounting, economics, worldwide economic markets, statistical evaluation, financial modelling and company financial management.
- Modules attention on actual-global demanding situations, and consist of a aggregate of case research, participative sports, interactive lectures and organization projects
- You may also have the possibility to take part in activities, consisting of the CFA Institute UK Research Challenge
- You may be taught via college with experience of the actual world of finance and enterprise, in addition to having the opportunity to concentrate to guest speakers
- You could have get entry to to fairly effective infrastructure including Bloomberg live monetary data through our Bloomberg Suite.
- You may have the opportunity to study within a really worldwide surroundings, with college students and teachers coming from over 50 international locations.
I had been able to practice the abilties and information I learnt on the route in my modern-day position. Prior to project the route I wasn’t confident with monetary standards, but on the grounds that completing the course I feel a good deal greater adept at fixing troubles, and expertise the primary and more complicated situations I come across at paintings.
Cranfield gives a completely unique mix of lecturers. We had theoretical courses with extraordinary instructional faculty, however also sensible publications like monetary markets taught via practitioners that gave us the precise mixture of views on a specific subject matter.
We have visitor speaker classes on Fridays in which mounted experts inside the industry come and speak to us approximately topical problems that they are dealing with. We had been visited via people that paintings in Asset Management and Private Equity. Alumni have even come lower back to campus to speak to us approximately their journey. The path has been very realistic and that’s what I have located actually exciting.
Informed by means of Industry
An outside advisory panel informs the design and improvement of the direction, and comprises senior finance practitioners, reinforcing its relevance to the modern monetary international. Our faculty are also supported with the aid of a team of global traveling industry speakers and professors who convey the modern-day questioning and great practice into the school room.
The path comprises 9 center modules and three optional modules (desire out of 7). This enables you to tailor the programme of have a look at to suit your personal career plan. Throughout the route you may have get admission to to a incredibly powerful infrastructure which includes Bloomberg live economic information and information terminal, BOARDEX, Capital IQ, CRSP, Datastream, EIKON, EBSCO, FACTIVA, FAME, Financial Times, ORBIS Bank Focus, ProQuest, Science Direct, SDC Platinum and Thomson One sources. You will use real-international, global case studies to help your mastering. The fruits of the studying process is your opportunity to undertake studies in your character thesis.
If COVID-19 restrictions persist into the 2021/22 academic 12 months, our realistic and social direction sports can be difficulty to trade to make certain your protection and make sure we’re compliant with Government guidelines.
Taught modules 60%, Dissertation 40%
You will adopt research for your person thesis, permitting you to apply the information and abilties you’ve got learnt all through the direction. This provides the opportunity to work in an authentic way.
Orientation and Pre-consultation Programme
Orientation week takes vicinity between 27 September and 1 October 2021. If you do not have a background in finance and accounting, you’ll be required to wait the Introduction to Accounting pre-session course. Please notice that the Statistics and the Basic Finance lectures are obligatory for all college students.
Introduction to Accounting
This route will introduce you to the basic elements of economic and management accounting techniques to put together you for the core accounting module. The sessions cowl:
- Accounting statistics, concepts and requirements
- Preparing monetary statements
- Preparing economic statements – coins flows and modifications
- Cost-Volume-Profit evaluation
Week 1 – Statistics and Basic Finance (obligatory for all students to wait)
The Statistics sessions will help you revise or update your knowledge of some statistical ideas that you’ll use in the course of the Finance and Management MSc and Investment Management MSc. These will cowl:
- Introduction to matrix algebra and descriptive records
- Introduction to basic linear regression evaluation
The Basic Finance sessions will introduce you to 2 crucial concepts in finance. You may have the possibility to replace your know-how of a way to price property given forecasts of destiny coins flows. You will then explore the one of a kind resources of finance available to commercial enterprise and discuss their relative significance. The periods cover:
- Time cost of cash
- Investment and financing
All the modules inside the following list want to be taken as a part of this direction.
- Dr Matthias Nnadi
The key goal for this course is that scholars expand a clear information of the fundamentals of accounting. By the stop of the course, college students would be able to interpret accounting records with self assurance and use it to make decisions and be able to talk accounting numbers to others.
The course is split about 50/50 among Financial Accounting and Management Accounting.
Financial Accounting covers the instruction and presentation of bills by firms for outdoor parties consisting of shareholders or creditors. Such education is ruled with the aid of sure fundamental principles and numerous regulations.
The first a part of the lectures will cowl accounting concepts and provideunderstanding on how the important thing economic statements (income announcement, stability sheet, cash drift assertion) are organized.
The module also covers the translation of financial statements. This includes learning economic ratio analysis and interpreting the records contained in a full set of annual money owed.
The last sessions are devoted to Management Accounting and cover internal accounting by means of managers for making plans and manipulate. Students will cover the character and classification of prices, spoil-even analysis, allocation of overheads; preparing and the use of budgets, variance evaluation.
Intended learning outcomes
On successful completion of this module a pupil must be capable of:
- Professor Yacine Belghitar
This core module affords a foundation inside the essentials of corporate monetary management.The direction focuses on 3 essential elements of corporate finance: the investment selection; the fee of capital; and the financing and payout selections.Based on latest theoretical and empirical trends, the route explores the framework in which companies make their economic and investment decisions.
- The Objective Function for Corporations
- Corporate Governance
- Making Investment Decisions with the NPV Rule
- Valuing Bonds and Common Stocks
- Introduction to Risk and Return
- Portfolio Theory and the CAPM
- How Corporations Issue Securities
- Capital Structure
- Payout Policy
Intended gaining knowledge of consequences
On successful of entirety of this module a student have to be capable of:
- Professor Constantinos Alexiou
To introduce the concepts and strategies of Microeconomics (e.g. marketplace evaluation, charge idea, rationality) and Macroeconomics (e.g. inflation, exchange quotes and interest rates) in a manner which provides a middle basis for later implemented economic analysis in a number of different middle and optionally available courses on the MSc in Finance and Management and MSc in Investment Management.
In the Context of the Financial markets, it’s far vital that scholars be privy to the fundamental ideas and ideas referring to Economic Theory in keeping with se. Studying economics not only does it offer expertise for making selections but it additionally gives a tool with which to technique questions such as the desirability of a particular monetary funding opportunity, the advantages and expenses of opportunity careers, or the possibly affects of public rules.
The preliminary few sessions are spent on discussion of the idea of equilibrium because it applies to the micro and macro systems of a large variety of monetary markets. In next four classes, an knowledge of preference concept and rational economic selection making because it applies to the ranges and shape of charges of property in a vast range of economic markets is advanced. Finally, last classes are devoted to dialogue of the concepts and thoughts in macroeconomics that have an instantaneous relevance to financial markets. Particularly, dialogue is targeted on expertise of financial economics and the institutional context to which it applies. Discussion of structure of cash and capital markets rounds up this module.
Intended getting to know outcomes
On a success of completion of this module a scholar need to be capable of:
- Dr Walter Gontarek
The direction starts offevolved in Part I with a top level view of the global economic markets, the foremost economic institution contributors and product kinds. Students will apprehend the roles, motivations and behaviours of marketplace gamers which includes the significance of chance-taking. The function of law may be highlighted and tested in Part II. This will encompass the goals and structures of law. In Part III, students will have a look at using a seminal textbook on enterprise ethics the role and barriers of ethics in economic markets, ethical selection-making frameworks, and evaluate real world instances of lapses in culture and effect upon society and the markets. The venture of identifying and promoting moral behaviour could be acknowledged.
- This module will perceive key economic intermediaries such as banks and non-banks (i.e., FinTech companies, finance organizations, mutual banks, multilateral banks, insurers, pensions, hedge finances, retail investors, shadow banks).
- Financial merchandise evaluate includes fairness, subordinated debt (considerably issued through financial establishments which includes their motivation), senior debt (consisting of loans, bonds) in addition to the position and consequences of deposit-taking/cash market sports for economic institutions given the regulatory context of this module.
- The role, advantages and dis-blessings and latest market developments associated with coins versus derivative markets can be recognized and discussed. Lastly, simple securitisations of credit score portfolios could be tested both as a investment device but how it was misused before the disaster in sub-high markets.
- Product sorts recognized will encompass equity and debt (along with loans and debt securities), funding banking/advisory, and asset/wealth management. Recent controversies will be checked out in marketplace exercise inclusive of the scope for market abuse, conflicts of interest, ethical danger, and monetary group misconduct. Various stakeholders can be recognized for the important thing marketplace types.
- Students will look at criticisms of financial marketplace rules and shortcomings of supervision and evaluation the response by means of regulators in banking sector, focusing on the capital and liquidity provisions, and progressed risk governance.
- Key company governance theories will also be diagnosed. While modern regulatory framework can be highlighted, the point of interest will shift towards moral decision-making and an effective threat tradition as a feasible opportunity to traditional supervision and felony shortcomings. Specifically, moral-choice making frameworks will be added in a case look at format, one from Jennings (2013) and the opposite thru Ferrell et al. (2011).
- Students will appreciate the position of governance within an ESG Framework.
Intended learning outcomes
On a success final touch of this module a student must be able to:
- Dr Nemanja Radic
Finance is a exceedingly quantitative concern and this center programme gives the applicable mathematical and statistical education important so that it will conduct appropriate empirical studies and apply theoretical financial fashions in exercise.
The module will cowl chance principle, sampling and estimation, hypothesis checking out, regression analysis, and panel analysis.
Intended learning effects
On a success crowning glory of this module a scholar should be able to:
- Dr Vineet Agarwal
This module is designed to offer members with the specified talents for structuring their studies tasks such as conceptualising research questions and writing literature critiques. It uses the positivist method to finance and introduces the need for and validity of empirical fashions. The module additionally imparts a greater know-how of the empirical techniques in finance and develops vital abilities in the assessment, analysis and interpretation of published monetary research.
- Formulating studies questions.
- Critically reviewing the literature.
- Asset pricing assessments the use of cross-sectional and time-collection regressions.
- Time-series evaluation (stationarity, unit roots, and cointegration).
- Generalised Method of Moments.
- Event study method.
Intended learning consequences
On a success of entirety of this module a scholar have to be able to:
- Professor Sunil Poshakwale
This module pursuits to develop a strong knowledge of foreign exchange and interest fee risks that multinational business enterprise come across. The most important awareness is on developing insights on how and why those risks get up and what may be executed to manipulate these dangers. The different goal is to provide students with normally used packages of derivatives in handling trade charge and interest price dangers.
The preliminary classes are used to introduce college students to the sector of forex markets, how exchange costs are quoted and interpreted and what role FOREX markets play inside the worldwide finance.
The following periods are dedicated to the distinct dialogue of underlying theoretical fashions which give an explanation for the relationship among hobby charges, inflation, and different macro-financial variables and the change charges. How ahead charges are decided inside the marketplace and why blanketed hobby rate arbitrage and carry trades occur and the way they’re utilized by buyers to make the most disequilibrium within the foreign exchange fees. This is observed by using the discussion of why and the way multinational organizations put money into overseas markets. The key determinants of FDI with a particular emphasis on emerging markets are explored in detail.
This is accompanied via dialogue of basics of forex derivatives and how they work. The remaining periods are dedicated to the dialogue of different kinds of foreign exchange exposures and how they affect marketplace price. How transaction and working publicity are controlled via each internal hedging strategies and derivatives are discussed in element using case research.
A designated dialogue of ways interest charge dangers get up and how it influences the multinational organizations is accompanied by how these risks are managed. Students find out about hobby rate and forex swaps, how they are installation and the way they are valued. The very last sessions are used for discussion of worldwide capital budgeting system, how it’s miles accomplished and the way key risks need to be considered and controlled.
Intended gaining knowledge of results
On successful completion of this module a pupil ought to be able to:
- Dr Paul Raspin
Strategic Management is concerned with the route and scope of the employer. This includes determining the reason of the employer, setting up targets and formulating strategies to gain the objectives. It predominantly explores how an organization positions itself with regard to its converting environment and specifically its competitors, with a view to advantage and preserve aggressive advantage. This approach that strategic control considers how an enterprise’s inner assets and skills may be developed to fulfill the converting demands of clients, in this kind of way as to gain the expectancies and objectives of its stakeholders.
The module starts offevolved by specializing in approach on the strategic enterprise unit degree. It is orientated around 5 key questions: 1) in which to compete? 2) how to benefit aggressive gain? three) what talents are required? 4) what capabilities can we have? five) how will we change?
The module then explores company stage approach and the difficulty of approach implementation and alternate. Throughout the module a number of tools and techniques for strategic evaluation and desire might be added.”
Intended gaining knowledge of effects
On successful of entirety of this module a pupil need to be able to:
- Dr Vineet Agarwal
A precise knowledge of strategies of valuation of corporations in addition to the distinct securities issued by means of corporations is vital for managers and financial analysts. This expertise has a concerning both financing choices (difficulty of fairness or debt) and funding selections (identifying securities for inclusion in a portfolio, acquisitions, purchase-backs, divestitures and so on.). In addition, constructing sound monetary fashions is important for information and speaking valuations. This route provides the framework for valuing fairness and companies as well as economic modelling to resource choice making.
- Different valuation tactics: discounted coins go with the flow, relative valuation, and residual earnings valuation framework.
- Estimating the cost of capital the usage of fashions like CAPM.
- Estimating profits, cash flows, increase and terminal fee.
- Issues in forecasting cashflows.
- Building a sturdy economic version
Intended gaining knowledge of outcomes
On a hit of completion of this module a pupil ought to be able to:
A choice of modules from the following listing need to be taken as a part of this route
- Dr Walter Gontarek
This module makes a speciality of environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria into ﬁnancial choices. It offers students with perception into how effect buyers are seeking to generate environmental and social affects similarly to financial returns.
Module objectives students in search of careers in economic offerings who need to better apprehend the interplay of capital markets and coverage problems.
The magnificence will draw upon ideas of finance, public coverage and investment management to evaluate unique cases and investment tools in regions which include environmental markets and weather trade, public finance and sustainable improvement. Students might be uncovered to each conventional and opportunity risk control methods and funding concept frameworks, in addition to a variety of case studies at the role and effect of institutional traders, banks, ﬁnancial supervisory authorities and governments in aligning ﬁnancial markets with ESG goals.
- Environmental, social and governance (ESG) and ﬁnance in practice
- Climate ﬁnance and Impact investing
- Traditional vs. Alternative Investments in Environmental Finance (Stocks and Impact Funds; Green Bonds)
- Investment Stewardship (Board of directors and its committees; Shareholder stewardship and engagement; Shareholder protection and business enterprise troubles)
- Sustainable and accountable investments (SRI)
- Responsible enterprise and ﬁrm cost
Intended mastering consequences
On a hit crowning glory of this module a pupil have to be capable of:
- Dr Valentina Battista
- To provide an creation to the individual and the organization within the employer – how and why human beings vary – and to introduce frameworks that resource interpersonal knowledge, communication and relationships.
- To introduce the perception of personality and its application.
- To take into account the significance of relationships at work.
- To introduce the idea of powerful teams.
- To discover the concept of leadership fashion.
- To offer an creation to energy, politics and affect in companies.
- Overview of organisational behaviour principle
- Individual and crew traits, the usage of Myers-Briggs
- Leadership and management
- Organisational electricity and politics
- Negotiation abilties
- Presentation abilities
The module covers:
Intended studying outcomes
On a success crowning glory of this module a pupil ought to be able to:
- Dr Andrea Moro
- a thorough examination and evaluation of traditional opportunity financing strategies that small/entrepreneurial ventures can pursue with the aid of exploring both the traditional monetary equipment (bootstrap finance, commercial enterprise angels, venture capital, as well as bank finance) and the exceptionally new ones along with crowdfunding;
- the exploration of blockchain generation as a device to finance high tech start-united states of americaand the software of blockchain era to clever contracts.
This module makes a speciality of financing issues confronted small commercial enterprise ventures, entrepreneurial companies in addition to with the aid of very innovative and technological primarily based begin-ups. It explores the issues from the attitude of the entrepreneur, the traders and the companies of debt finance.
The module goals to provide students with recognition and know-how of the threat incurred through investing in an entrepreneurial firm (entrepreneurs, companies of fairness and providers of debt) in addition to to explain how era is revolutionising the financial strategy begin-u.s.can pursue.
Thus, it implies:
- Overview of the entrepreneurial challenge and its peculiarities;
- Identification and valuation entrepreneurial opportunities and related hazard;
- Exploration of fairness investment (entrepreneur’s finance, bootstrap finance, commercial enterprise angels, venture capital, and so forth.);
- Exploration of debt finance (trade credit, brief time period finance, factoring, long term finance, leasing);
- Examination of evolution of economic needs with increase and exit techniques;
- Examination of modern form of finance (tokens);
- Smart contracts: shape and use.
Intended mastering consequences
On a hit crowning glory of this module a student must be able to:
- Dr Vineet Agarwal
The worldwide bond marketplace exceeds $a hundred trillion that’s more than the arena’s inventory markets. The marketplace has end up increasingly quantitative because of the proliferation of recent merchandise. Combined with extended volatility of economic fees and publicity to new sources of chance, there at the moment are extra risks and opportunities for constant earnings portfolio control.
This module provides the participants with a strong grounding within the mechanics of fixed earnings markets and introduces them to bond portfolio control techniques.
- Pricing of fixed and floating charge bonds.
- Measuring bond charge volatility.
- Yield curves and bond pricing.
- Analysing callable and convertible bonds.
- Analysing loan-sponsored securities.
- Properties of hobby price derivatives and their use in altering portfolio characteristics.
- Credit risk evaluation.
- Bond portfolio control
The module will cowl:
Intended gaining knowledge of results
On a success finishing touch of this module a scholar must be capable of:
- Professor Sunil Poshakwale
The panorama of investing has been constantly evolving. Most institutional and high internet really worth individuals consist of global shares and alternative investments. Growing function of emerging markets inside the global economy and high increase costs offer big funding opportunities. Investing in opportunity investments such hedge funds, commodities, real estate, precious metals, currencies, exceptional artwork, wine, and so forth. gives diversification of portfolio risk and will increase return capability. However, regardless of these tendencies, there is not enough acknowledged or understood about the possibilities and demanding situations that buyers face whilst investing in emerging markets and alternatives. The goal of this elective is to offer college students with an in-intensity understanding of the forms of investment avenues, their characteristics, and rewards and risks. The module goals to offer both educational research and realistic steerage on making an investment in these asset instructions.
- The case for global making an investment and alternative property
- Understanding characteristics of emerging markets, reasons for their developing role in international portfolios
- The dangers and demanding situations of making an investment in rising markets
- Boom to Bust: How, whilst, and why?
- Long- and quick-term views of making an investment in emerging markets
- Introduction to Alternative Investments and their traits
- Hedge finances, their key features, sorts and function in portfolio diversification
- Real Estate investments
- Investing in commodities
Intended mastering consequences
On successful of completion of this module a student ought to be capable of:
- Professor Yacine Belghitar
- Dr Andrea Moro
The module focuses on transactions substantially affecting the organization’s assets, liabilities and/or equity claims and stresses the economic motives for venture them. Transactions are tested from the attitude of the organization (e.g., company managers), from the perspective of capital markets (e.g., investors, stockholders, creditors) as well as from the perspective of the society. The module integrates diverse technical abilties found out earlier within the MSc programme which includes accounting, corporate finance and method.
- Theoretical purpose of mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring.
- The range of restructuring selections.
- Strategies for takeover, merger, corporate turnaround, and company renewal.
- Corporate insolvency and reorganisation – insolvency and financial ruin regimes within the UK, US, Continental Europe and other international locations.
- The position of opposition and shareholder safety law in the mergers, acquisition and restructuring.
- Financing strategies and gear.
Intended studying outcomes
On successful completion of this module a pupil need to be capable of:
Private fairness differs from public equity, that’s generally the focal point in corporate finance. Private fairness has come to be a primary supply of capital for innovation, boom and corporate restructuring. To be successful as a PE professional, one wishes to embrace and tackle diverse demanding situations referring to the financing of the corporation, its operations and the entrepreneurial & unsure nature of commercial enterprise venturing. The module will cover the character of and motive for PE investing, the spectrum of PE activities and the potential conflicts among stakeholders. Another awareness may be on cost introduction programmes to generate PE fund returns.
- The PEQ cycle, from fund elevating to investing and exiting.
- Strategies to create corporation value in private fairness: due diligence, operational idea, go out techniques.
- Measures to align hobbies amongst stakeholders in PE.
- Consider the moral implications of the PE model
Intended studying effects
Upon a hit finishing touch of this module, a pupil could be able to:
Keeping our publications updated and cutting-edge requires consistent innovation and trade. The modules we offer mirror the desires of enterprise and enterprise and the research pursuits of our team of workers. As a result, they will change or be withdrawn because of studies trends, law modifications or for a number of different motives. Changes will also be designed to enhance the pupil learning enjoy or to reply to comments from students, outside examiners, accreditation our bodies and industrial advisory panels.
To provide you with a taster, we’ve indexed above the obligatory and optionally available (where relevant) modules which can be presently affiliated with this route. All modules are indicative handiest, and can be problem to exchange for your 12 months of entry.
The programme is taught by means of faculty experts who’ve big industry experience and who often work with foremost international monetary services organizations, multinationals and authorities agencies around the arena. The Course Director for this course is Dr Nemanja Radic, and the Deputy Course Director is Dr Matthias Nnadi.
The path content material covers a great deal of the syllabus of the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualification, supplying you with the opportunity to paintings closer to an additional expert qualification at the same time as you’re reading with us via the CFA Institute University Affiliation Program. If you pick this option, you’ll receive revision assist from our faculty ahead of sitting the primary examination in term 3 of your route. You can then sit down elements two and 3 of the qualification after finishing your course. More facts approximately the CFA Institute University Affiliation Program and associated CFA Program Awareness Scholarships may be found at the CFA website.
Your career We are ranked second in the UK for graduate employment (DLHE longitudinal survey, 2017).
The Cranfield Career Development Service gives a complete carrier that will help you increase a set of profession control competencies so one can stay with you at some stage in your career.
During your direction you may obtain assist and steerage that will help you plan an powerful strategy to your non-public and professional improvement, whether you’re looking to secure your first control position, or wanting take your profession to the following stage.
Cranfield graduates are distinctly valued inside the task marketplace and intention for careers in investment banking, economic offerings or the economic characteristic of a various variety of global businesses.Our Finance and Management MSc graduates have secured jobs with organisations such as PricewaterhouseCoopers, Barclays Investment Bank, Bloomberg, Bank Indonesia, Lloyds Banking Group, Credit Agricole, Diageo, Ernst & Young, Thomson Reuters, Toyota, UBS and Morgan Stanley.Their roles have protected Data Analyst, Financial Planner, Consultant, Private Equity Analyst and Financial Risk Manager.
Our college students do now not continually healthy traditional educational or career paths. We remember this to be a nice component of diversity, now not a hurdle. We are looking for a body of professional learners who’ve a wide variety of reviews to proportion. If you are unsure of your suitability for our Finance and Management MSc programme we are glad to study your details and provide you with remarks before you are making a formal application.
To practice you’ll want to check in to apply our online device. Once you have got set up an account you’ll be able to create, store and amend your software form earlier than submitting it.
Application closing dates
There is a high demand for locations on our courses and we advocate you submit your utility as early as feasible. The following application time limits apply.
Entry for September 2021
- Applications are now closed for international college students for 2021/22 entry.
- There is not any application deadline for Home and European Partnership Programme applicants. If you would love to use, please entire this form and we will touch you to propose you the way to apply. Places are confined so we advocate you touch us as quickly as viable.
Entry for September 2022 and 2023 – applications are open
Once your on line application has been submitted collectively with your assisting documentation, it is going to be processed by using our admissions team. You will then be recommended by electronic mail if you are successful, unsuccessful, or whether the course director would like to interview you before a decision is made. Applicants based outdoor of the United Kingdom can be interviewed both through smartphone or video convention.